INTERACTIVE. INCLUSIVE. INTERESTING OPPORTUNITY.
In Search of Progressive Freelance Web Designer/UX
Neka Creative LLC is a semi-virtual brand development firm known for delivering brilliant strategies, exciting creative solutions and seamless implementation across many industries. With our team of global experts and a spirit of progressive authenticity, our expertise lies in building brands that reach an ever evolving multicultural marketplace.
We are seeking someone with exceptional online and mobile design skills to join our team of brand strategists, designers, writers and developers. This person will be an integral part of the brand development process by interpreting brand strategy and standards to interactive elements such as websites, mobile and online marketing elements.
- Create, inform and direct usability research and information architecture.
- Demonstrate strong design, interface and application design skills that are on par with the caliber of the Neka Creative portfolio.
- Analyze client’s strategic goals, creative brief and translate them into a visual design UI.
- Understand nuances of front-end solutions for back-end systems. Have a working knowledge of platforms and their constraints.
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher.
- Ability to juggle a wide variety of dynamic projects.
- Accessibility to work with a team from planning through development, even at odd hours.
- Availability to meet during work hours for team and client meetings when needed.
- Represent Neka Creative in client interactions.
- Willing to bring a spirit of inclusivity to the work and the Neka Creative team.
Send intent and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org